Thursday, November 23, 2023

New Jerusalem - Heavenly City Prepared by God

Rev. 21:2 
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, 
coming down out of heaven from God,

Heb. 13:14
For here we do not have a lasting city, 
but we are seeking the city which is to come.

Heb. 11:10
whose architect and builder is God.

Heb. 11:16
But as it is, they desire a better country
that is, a heavenly one. 
Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God; 
for He has prepared a city for them.

John 14:2-3
In My Father's house are many rooms; 
if that were not so, I would have told you, 
because I am going there to prepare a place for you. 
And if I go and prepare a place for you, 
I am coming again and will take you to Myself, 
so that where I am, there you also will be.

Heb. 12:22 
But you have come to Mount Zion 
and to the city of the living God, 
the heavenly Jerusalem,


--

Saved by Grace,
Andrew Cross

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 
And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 
not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, 
but exhorting one another, 
and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
Hebrews 10:23-25


No comments: