Friday, June 12, 2020

Jesus - These things

Joh 14:1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 

Joh 14:25  These things have I spoken unto you, while yet abiding with you.
Joh 14:26  But the Comforter, even the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you.
Joh 14:27  Peace I leave with you; my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. 
                  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful. 

Joh 14:29  And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe. 

Joh 15:11  These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be fulfilled. 

Joh 15:20  Remember the word that I said unto you, A servant is not greater than his lord.
                  If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they kept my word, they will keep yours also. 

Joh 16:1  These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be made to stumble. 

Joh 16:4  But these things have I spoken unto you, that when their hour is come, ye may remember them, how that I told you.

Joh 16:12  I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 

Joh 16:33  These things have I spoken unto you, that in me ye may have peace. 
                   In the world ye have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 

                  and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
Joh 17:14  I have given them thy word; and the world hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 

No comments: