Monday, May 25, 2020

John 16:33 Finding Peace and Courage

When "fear" creeps into your mind.
Remember ( repeat in your mind ) the words of Jesus,
specifically John 16:33

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. 
In the world you will have tribulation; 
but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."  

 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. 
But take heart! I have overcome the world." 

I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution.
But take courage; I have conquered the world!" 

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence
In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; 
but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! 
For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]  

No comments: